Rhinelander Mercury Poisoning Lawyer

Mercury is an unusual element that has commonly been used in thermometers and other measuring instruments for hundreds of years. However, mercury has been discovered to be toxic and even fatal to humans. Exposure to this substance can result in devastating neuromuscular and cardiovascular problems, which is why it is important for premises owners and managers to ensure that their properties are free from this dangerous material.

If you have suffered from mercury toxicity due to a careless property owner, the Rhinelander mercury poisoning attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. can help you fight back against the person or party at fault for your damages. Contact us at 800-242-2874 to learn more about your legal options.

Symptoms of Mercury Poisoning

While mercury use has been phased out for the most part, it can still be found in many different items, such as florescent light bulbs, thermometers, paint, and other products. It is the responsibility of premises owners and managers to remove these dangerous mercury-containing items from their property in order to protect clients, guests, and other visitors from mercury poisoning.

Symptoms of mercury poisoning include:

  • Tremors
  • Weakness or lack of muscle coordination
  • Mood swings
  • Tachycardia
  • Memory loss
  • Tingling or pain
  • Speech impairment

If there is a mercury-containing item or device on someone’s property, it should be kept in a controlled environment and in a position where it cannot harm anyone.

Contact Us

If you have been hurt by mercury exposure, the Rhinelander mercury poisoning lawyers of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. can help you hold the negligent property owner or manager at fault for your poisoning accountable for his or her actions. Contact us at 800-242-2874 to learn more about how our experienced personal injury lawyers can serve you.