Emergency responders blame carbon monoxide for causing the death of a couple in Rock County, Wis., authorities said. Some family members found the 68-year-old man and the 66-year-old woman unconscious Saturday afternoon in their condiminium, police said. When emergency responders arrived on the scene, they discovered a high concentration of carbon monoxide in the condo.
Police said the couple had left their vehicle running in the garage with the garage door closed. Investigations show that the couple had been to a tavern the night before. Other residents in the complex were evacuated, authorities said, and some were treated on the scene for carbon monoxide poisoning. Investigators do not suspect suicide as the cause of the incident.
If you or someone you love has been injured or worse as the result of gas poisoning, contact the Rhinelander personal injury attorneys of Habush Habush & Rottier S.C. ®, today by calling 800-242-2874.